ST. LOUIS, April 3, 2017 — FleishmanHillard received six finalist nods for this year’s SABRE Awards North America, presented by The Holmes Report. The firm was recognized for its work on behalf of clients Ascension, Texas Oncology, the U.S. Olympic Committee and the Ontario Road Builders Association, as well as for its FH4Inclusion program for social inclusion. The shortlist for the annual awards are selected from more than 2,000 entries. This year’s awards recognize Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation and Engagement. Winners will be announced on May 2, 2017 in New York City.
- FH4Inclusion (PR Agency Employee Program)
- #WeLoveRio, U.S. Olympic Committee (Superior Achievement in Reputation Management)
- Ascension with VOX Global, Voicing the Healthcare Needs of the African-American Community (Multicultural Marketing)
- Texas Oncology, From Surviving to Thriving (Healthcare Providers)
- Ascension, Veterans Choice Program (Healthcare Providers)
- Ontario Road Builders’ Association, “ORBA #SiteUnseen” (Association)