ST. LOUIS, September 24, 2020 – FleishmanHillard won Greater China Consultancy of the Year and Healthcare Consultancy of the Year in the region at the 2020 Asia Pacific SABRE Awards, presented by PRovoke Media. Additionally, the global public relations agency earned recognition across three categories for work on behalf of clients, Cisco, Corning Gorilla Glass and TD Ameritrade.
The Asia Pacific SABRE Awards celebrate agencies and campaigns that demonstrate superior achievement in branding, reputation and engagement.
- FleishmanHillard (Greater China Consultancy of the Year)
- FleishmanHillard (Healthcare Consultancy of the Year)
- Cisco Japan, “Telework Life Manga Comic Campaign” (Technology: Software & Service)
- Corning Gorilla Glass, “Corning Gorilla Glass Headlines India’s Biggest Youth Festival” (Technology: Hardware)
- TD Ameritrade, “Leading the Next Generation of U.S. Stock Trading” (Media Relations: Corporate Media Relations)
Winners from the SABRE Awards, Consultancies of the Year and IN2SABRE Awards were celebrated during the first-ever virtual PRovoke Asia Pacific SABRE Awards Ceremony on September 24.