ST. LOUIS, October 9, 2020 – FleishmanHillard earned six shortlist nods for exceptional client work from this year’s Platinum PR Awards, presented by PRNews. The global public relations and marketing agency received finalist nominations for work on behalf of clients, AT&T, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
The Platinum PR Awards recognize the most innovative campaigns and outstanding communication professionals and teams across the PR industry.
- AT&T, “An Essential Service Provider’s Response to the COVID-19 Crisis” (Best Global Crisis Communications/Crisis Management)
- AT&T, “AT&T’s COVID-19 Website: An Essential Information Source for an Essential Service Provider” (Online Press Room/Media Center)
- AT&T, “AT&T’s COVID-19 Website: An Essential Information Source for an Essential Service Provider” (Website Launch or Redesign)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Leaps to National Delivery” (24-Hour Campaign)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Solves Pumpkin Spice Letdown” (Product Launch, Consumer)
- Tata Consultancy Services, “Team TCS Teachers” (Community Engagement)
Winners will be announced during the virtual gala on October 27.
View the complete list of finalists on PRNews.