ST. LOUIS, October 28, 2020 – FleishmanHillard received recognition for exceptional client work at the Silver Anvils 2020, presented by Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Platinum PR Awards, presented by PRNews, and PRWeek‘s UK Awards 2020.
The PRSA Silver Anvil Awards are one of the most esteemed awards programs in the public relations and communications industries. Since its founding in 1944, the annual awards program recognizes exceptional public relations campaigns that feature strong research, planning, execution and evaluation. The agency was recognized for:
- Iowa Economic Development Authority with LS2group, “From Corn to Cultured – Reshaping Perceptions of Iowa” (Integrated Communications, Government)
- Iowa Economic Development Authority with LS2group, “From Corn to Cultured – Reshaping Perceptions of Iowa” (Marketing, Consumer Services, Travel and Tourism/Hospitality)
The PRNews Platinum Awards celebrate innovative campaigns and exceptional communication professionals and teams across the industry. FleishmanHillard took home four awards, including:
- AT&T, “AT&T’s COVID-19 Website: An Essential Information Source for an Essential Service Provider” (Online Press Room/Media Center)
- AT&T, “An Essential Service Provider’s Response to the COVID-19 Crisis” (Best Global Crisis Communications/Crisis Management)
- AT&T, “AT&T’s COVID-19 Website: An Essential Information Source for an Essential Service Provider” (Website Launch or Redesign)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Leaps to National Delivery” (24-Hour Campaign)
The PRWeek UK Awards recognize exceptional campaigns, agencies and individuals. FleishmanHillard Fishburn earned the B2B Campaign award for work on behalf of client, Noluma.
- Noluma, “Giving Milk its Bottle Back” (B2B Campaign)
Winners from the three programs were announced during their virtual ceremonies on October 27 and 28.